Skip to main content

Had a quick #streetphotography with my gf today. We were just intending to wait for sunset, eat and leave. While there are so may beautiful people and scenes on the place so I handed her the #holga and she does her own shoot nearby. I noticed this look so interesting man coming my way so I hurried to fix the camera settings and he walk passed by me so I followed him and pat his back and asked if I can take just a few shots of him. But without saying a word, he just smile at me so i immediately took 2 shoots. Then sayed thank you and he just went on... #fujifilm #cebu #philippines


via Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maguss Apha Key Giveaway

Alpha key giveaway: D8C5-A946-1049-8738 Learn magic, cast spells and duel other wizards in the augmented reality world of Maguss.