After the storm chedeng (Philippines), I checked the weather forecast on Android and I got an "Overcast" and with 60% chance of rain data. The week isnt so good at all as it keeps on Raining. I also noticed that at 3pm the clouds will be clear and a lowtide. So I packed and grabbed the camera from dry box and started to check near by shorelines. As I passed across the Mactan International Airport, I notice so many busy folks picking sea shells then I went directly to check the place and noticed these lonely group of rocks.
After our first session with Amber on Nov 4, we agreed to have another outdoor shoot with a Thinkerbell theme which we scheduled on Nov 28 (Monday), yet, she went home to her hometown Toledo City on a Sunday and wasnt able to go back in Cebu on the 28th. On the next monday night Dec 5, she texted while I was home past 7pm that she is already in Cebu and said sorry for the cancelled Nov28 shoot. In return I asked her if she can pose @Lightpoint Home Studio instead of outdoor. And without hesitation she agreed promptly and I texted my friend Francis and Rebecca if I can shoot Amber at their studio, which I got a good response from from them. We reached at Lightpoint Home Studio past 9pm and it was raining hard and glad to see another friend of mine; Kenneth and Joel was there also. I dont know what's there business but Rebecca let Joel borrow her EOS to shoot. Long story... Whew, we finished past 12 midnight.. Thanks Francis and Rebecca . Model/MUA: Amb...
Comments
Post a Comment