Skip to main content

Fingers tickles and wiggles shoot with Mabelle

This is my first model's photo session of this year with Mabelle. She owns a Canon and I've seen her self portraits and it's quite impressive. I miss shooting portraits as I wanted to make 2012 a whole Scapes shoots ONLY.  Some asked for photo sessions but made my self a pass. Fingers tickles and wiggles most of the time for the itch to shoot. Bored staying in the house all day for a long weekend. And this time, I grabbed the invite (and I even volunteered myself to shoot :) )

Credits:
Model: Mabelle Tercero
MUA: Cristina Patalinjug / Mabelle
Location : Cordova Roro Port


 
 


BTS MUA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maguss Apha Key Giveaway

Alpha key giveaway: D8C5-A946-1049-8738 Learn magic, cast spells and duel other wizards in the augmented reality world of Maguss.